GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pursuant to DL 24/2014 of February 14, these General Terms and Conditions are intended to regulate and are fully applicable to the conclusion and formalization of any contract of purchase and sale / order of products and articles "Wings of Feeling "(hereinafter referred to as" WOF "), which is made by any consumer (hereinafter referred to as" Customer ") through the website www.wingsoffeeling.com (hereinafter referred to as" Site ").
The presentation, sale and delivery of the WOF products and articles through the identified Site is, in any circumstance, carried out by the company named PASSION & TRADITION - JEWELS DESIGN LDA, headquartered at Avenida General Carrilho da Silva Pinto, No. 8, Loja, Nogueiró and Tenões, 4715-380 - BRAGA, with VAT Number 510809847.
1. The purpose of this agreement is to regulate and define the general terms and conditions of sale established between WOF and the Customer, in particular as regards access, ordering, method of payment and delivery terms of the products made through the Site.
2. WOF reserves the right to modify unilaterally, at any time, to amend in whole or in part, the terms and conditions set forth herein.
II. PURCHASE ORDERS
1. The orders placed in the Online store of the Website www.wingsoffeeling.com are restricted to orders whose delivery and billing addresses are in the territory of Mainland Portugal, in the Autonomous Regions of the Azores and Madeira, and in the following Countries: Germany, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Czech Republic and Sweden.
2. Orders are not accepted for delivery in post-office boxes.
3. The products presented in the online catalog on the Site are limited to the existing stock. In the event of an item being unavailable, WOF will inform the Customer.
4. Personal data identified in the order form are indispensable to providing the service by WOF, its omission or inaccuracy, by the Client, are the sole responsibility of this.
5. The provisions of the previous number are extensible and applicable to the data provided by the Client for invoice issuance. No change or reissuance of invoice is allowed.
III. ORDER CANCELLATION
1. The customer may withdraw the order, as long as it has not yet been processed by WOF.
2. The withdrawal of the order may be formalized by email sent to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the form available on the Site for this purpose.
3. The Customer must mention the order number and its VAT number, otherwise the withdrawal will be ineffective.
4. Whenever possible, the return must be made through the same payment route, if it is not possible, the Customer must present proof of payment and account or card title, for the return by bank transfer or debit (voucher) in your personal account on the Site (in this case for future use within 1 year from the date of availability).
5. Orders registered under a "promotional campaign", defined with a specific term, do not guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers in addition to the same.
6. For the purposes of the previous number, if payment is not received by our services within the aforementioned period, the order can not be validated, any amount received after the expiry of the promotional campaign, returned to the Client or made available in your account from the Site for subsequent new purchase.
IV. NO ORDER ACCEPTANCE
WOF reserves the right not to accept the order, informing the Customer, in the following cases:
a) stock breach;
b) Unavailability of the article;
c) If WOF considers that there is any misconduct on the part of the buyer or some inconsistency in the registered personal data.
1. You may pay your purchase on the Site through one of the following Easypay modes: Multibanco Reference, Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) or MB Way.
2. In the case of payment by Multibanco Reference, the reference will be available for payment for 3 (three) days. If payment is not made within this period, the order will be automatically canceled.
3. In the case of payments with credit card and Multibanco Reference, all transactions will be stored for a period of 5 (five) years by the service provider, for possible consultation.
1. The estimated delivery time is 2 working days for Continental Portugal and Spain, 4 working days for the Autonomous Regions and 6 working days for the European Union.
2. If the same order includes articles subject to different delivery times, the term of delivery of the entire order will be considered the longest term of the articles that are included in it.
3. In the event of a stock breach, the Customer will be contacted by the WOF team to reschedule a new delivery date, and may retain or cancel the order.
4. For better information on delivery times, the Customer can contact WOF on +351223243075, working days between 09:00 and 17:00, or by email to email@example.com.
5. Delivery is made by the carrier NACEX, through which you can track your order using the "track order" mechanism (Only for deliveries in Portugal and Spain).
6. Shipping costs are added to the order. For orders with delivery in Continental Portugal we offer shipping costs, except for products with reduced price.
Different options will be presented in the checkout, indicating the respective costs, for the dispatch of orders according to their destination.
All customs and customs expenses that may exist will be paid by the customer to the competent services.
1. The customer may, within 14 days after receipt of the product, return it.
2. In the same period of the previous number, the customer can claim any defects or inadequacy of the product with respect to the ordered one, the responsibility of WOF.
3. For this purpose, the complaint must be formalized through the form available on the website or by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Client must indicate expressly the reasons for his complaint always mentioning the order number and his VAT number.
4. The WOF team will coordinate with the Customer how to proceed with the return of the goods, if the same is justified, assuming in these cases the WOF the costs of returning the same and the costs of a new delivery.
5. In cases where the reasons for the return are not the responsibility of WOF, the return will be accepted, after a check of the good condition of the returned parts and their packaging, being refunded the amount paid by the Client, deducted from the costs of transportation of the delivery (even if these were assumed by WOF), in accordance with the values defined in point VI of this document, being however the cost of shipping the return at your own expense.
6. WOF reserves the right not to accept returns of products without prior notice, and which do not meet the same conditions of conformity from the date of delivery to the Buyer (including products that have suffered any kind of use, or lack of original packaging / accessories).
1. By registering on the Website www.wingsoffeeling.com, the Client will provide an email and a password created by him for the purpose of "Login". That data must be kept by the Customer in a confidential way, neither disclosing nor sharing with third parties.
2. The Customer is totally and exclusively responsible for the use of his password as well as any orders made with the same, even without his knowledge.
3. The processing of Client´s data is made in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. The same, subject to computer processing, will be included in the WOF database and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
4. Your provision of such data is optional, and the right to access, rectify and cancel any data that directly concerns you, either in person or by writing, is guaranteed by law, directly to the address on the home page this website.
IX. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
1. All texts and images reproduced or represented on this Site are the exclusive property of WOF and, as such, strictly reserved to WOF protected under copyright and intellectual property rights, with respect to third parties.
2. The corporate names, trademarks and distinctive signs reproduced on the website www.wingsoffeeling.com are protected in accordance with the legal provisions applicable to industrial property, namely, DL No. 143/2008, of 25 July. Reproduction or representation of all or part of any distinctive sign is strictly prohibited.
1. All products sold on WOF are in compliance with Portuguese legislation. Articles with precious metal are duly marked, in compliance with RJOC (Regime Jurídico da Ourivesaria e Contrastarias). The Customer may, in case of doubt about the authenticity of the trademarks, use, for verification purposes, the services of the Contrastarias.
XI. APPLICABLE LAW
1. The present Terms and Conditions of purchase online at www.wingsoffeeling.com are governed by the applicable Portuguese legislation.
2. The parties agree to submit any disputes arising from the interpretation and / or application of these Terms and Conditions, whose amicable composition is not reached, to the exclusive jurisdiction of the District of the head office of WOF with express waiver of any other.
 Updated by DL 47/2014 of July 28 (http://www.pgdlisboa.pt/leis/lei_mostra_articulado.php?nid=2062&tabela=leis&so_miolo=)